Sunday, April 11, 2010

waking up? ready to be committed?

My mantra for the last week has been "I don't know anything".

Today I am sitting with this in a fun kind of irreverance that to me
is a sign that I'm starting to wake up.

I see the awake phase as quite fun, silly even- but then again-
I don't know anything!!!

I was listening to Chopra and Oprah this morning (and making Dusty
listen too- if he's going to be my guru he needs to get up to speed).

Deepak called life as we are living in it "a socially induced collective hallucination".

How great is that!!! This would sum up my current belief system, that
we are so much more than we usually perceive- and yet- isn't that just
hilariously pompous.

When I knew I was really in the jive today though was when I was playing
"Bejewelled" and realized that with no kids here I could do some Yoga- the screen came up
and said "Are you sure you want to quit" and I accidentally (!) pushed no,
well, then I started to laugh- I'm not sure- I don't know anything. I could have
stayed in that feedback loop all day, but really, I'm going to do some yoga.

Cheers to your day (aka the socially induced collective hallucination).
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment