Monday, April 29, 2013

Giving Birth

Last Thursday, after years of agonizing, a ridiculous number of coaching conversations and layers of unpeeling the onion I launched a book about my Cancer story.

Of course like real birth in retrospect it could not be forced before it’s time, it was not actually in my control and as I see in my children- it has a life of it’s own.

http://www.amazon.ca/Finding-Fawna-Cancer-Awakening-ebook/dp/B00CJ2WFU0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367246676&sr=8-1&keywords=Fawna+Bews

On Wednesday the birthing pains started in earnest.  I have come to know when something is ‘ready’ and this was definitely the feeling- hours of proofreading and consistent prompts (despite my meagre arguments) from Inner Wisdom led me to ‘just get it out’ onto Kindle on Thursday evening.

Rather than an advertisement what I want to share here is the aftermath.  I have now spent 3 days with diarrhea.  I recognized some time ago that instead of fear I will often experience diarrhea.  There is a fear of exposure, of rejection, of judgment and most of all my power, I noticed that I’m afraid of power because somewhere in me I think I could hurt someone, and somewhere in me I want to hurt someone.  My Power is Love, Love can only Love, real love cannot hurt.

I could blame this on the flu going around, but unfortunately on the course I’ve taken I no longer wish to reinforce that anything outside of us has power over us. Obviously (by the sprinting I’ve been doing) this is still a mental concept and has not become embodied.

Instead of processing or analyzing this this time I am just going with it.  Sinking into what ‘is’ knowing that in Truth I am safe, and not only safe, but harmless.

With the book, with this blog, in personal practice this is the direction that I am setting my compass- on Innocence.

If this sounds good to you, please sail away with me.

Love,
Fawna

No comments:

Post a Comment