Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Plant



Fall is here, one of my favourite and most productive times of the year.  I love the smell of the cool air and school supplies.  I have not blogged since the flood June 20, 2013 in our area, this is mostly because I have a log jam of a blog in me that has yet to burst forth.  She is sitting at the gestational stage a little longer than most as she has required some development on my part.  The great thing about being hooked into Divine timing vs. prior concepts of when a blog should be delivered is that I can relax and not beat myself up too badly (working towards not at all!).
With this life cycle in mind I would like to use this space to flesh out the Fall workshop schedule so that you can feel into how this might fit for you.  This will be a 6 part workshop series, mid September to end of October and will be running in Longview and Calgary with an online self study in development.  Each workshop is a stand alone or you may choose to do all 6 and complete a process.  Over the next 6 days I will offer some pre-information, but please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

PLANT  (Register Here)

Even as I write this I sigh.  Whirling Dervish?  Tornado?  Hamster on a wheel?  Do any of these descriptors suit you?  or on the flip side- STUCK, INERT which is the exhausted version of the same.
We are busy.  In body and in mind.  Despite the piles of articles (almost every popular magazine is now talking about it) supporting meditation most of us feel that it is near impossible, or we have tried and failed.
“My mind is just too busy for meditation”.  In this workshop we will go there, there is nothing like embodiment to get a real sense for something, no matter how many books you read about riding a bike you will not get it until you get on.
We will go through the layers that keep us from STOPPING and look at the immense value of doing so.  In only 3 hours you will come away with a sense of what works for you and how you can put this into practical application in your life, immediately.  We will look at and feel concrete ways of grounding and connecting, stilling the body/mind so that the inner whisper can begin to be heard.
If you feel like you are one of those dry dandelion seeds blown about by the wind, yearning to settle and express yourself in a bigger way this workshop will appeal.  If you are feeling exhausted and unable to move but unhappy in the process, essentially planted in the much, we will go through how to find WHERE you want to settle your roots in and how to do that.
I feel like I should offer you some data as to the benefits of stopping and grounding and at the same time- isn’t it inherent?  We know it’s good for us, we just don't know HOW.
I’d love to hear your thought’s on this.  With Love,
Fawna

No comments:

Post a Comment