Monday, September 9, 2013

SPROUT

On Friday when I was writing about PURIFY I was thinking “This is my favourite part” and now as I sit to write this I think “This is my favourite part”.  Ha ha ha.  To me this journey of discovery is so VERY FUN- not a serious event to be taken seriously.

Sprout, like emerging from a deep sleep, moving from that fetal position and stretching the arms and the legs out, moving from tight to relaxed.

At this point we will be exploring the HOW of Albert Einsteins quote “No problem can be solved from the level of consciousness that it was created”.  Like “Be the Change” from Ghandi we have an instinctual nod and ‘yes’ to this statement, and then what?  How do I change my level of consciousness, I know I need to see the bigger picture, or see this in the light, but how?

Just as a seedling finds its way to the light naturally, so are we drawn out of our darkness and into new awareness.

In this workshop we will experience this shift and discuss tools to make this a more stable place of being.

So for a taster, close your eyes and take whatever issue pops in to head in with you.  Picture yourself in a seed, in a tight container where you can’t see.  Then in your minds eye, with your problem in your hand stretch into the light.  Be willing to see it differently and then receive your helpful information, be open to hearing it through the day, as we will discuss in session two- the Wisdom is always talking to you.  Okay, then let me know if this works because I am free styling it here, listening to what to write- ha ha ha.

Calgary sessions are scheduled to begin Wednesday, September 18 at Wolf Willow Studio
Longview sessions are scheduled to begin Saturday, September 21, at my house

Registration and more info. here http://www.innerharvest.eventbrite.com.

Take your day lightly,
I love you,
Fawna

No comments:

Post a Comment