Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Memo: Controller Reassignment

I’ve structured the day for meditation, then the 7-8 craze of wake up and off to school.  Generally this time of day turns this mild, mannered Mother Theresa (lol) into a raving lunatic, to the point that when they leave at 8 I collapse in gratitude and have the sense I have climbed Everest- every. morning.

This morning I actually got up and did my meditation (I said structured, not universally applied :)).  I entered the 7:00 space at 7:10- unflustered and in a witness space.  I noticed the Mother and I heard, "there she is- mothering".  Just like a tree- just treeing.  So, I watched her Mother and then I felt this urge, this temptation, this compulsion to “get your socks, have you had breakfast, turn off the TV- who let you have that”.  I thought- who the hell is that- is that the Mother?  Is the Mother a nagging yeller?  Ideally no- but heck - isn’t that what we have been experiencing?

Nope, this was not the truth of Mother- it was the Controller.

There is nothing wrong with the controller - there is nothing wrong with anything.  In the corporation of Fawna though this is a poor use of a good ability.

So I noticed the controller and I said “No, you allow the Mother to mother, where is a good place for you”.

My habit now is to ask Holy Spirit- what do I do with the controller?  Reassignment.

I have put the controller on notice, she is now elevated, promoted to one and only one role.

Choose Love.

I felt better at 8:00 today than I have in the past.

I Love You-
Fawna

No comments:

Post a Comment