Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Miracle Of Trust

So, the Universe says to me. Truly, do you need to take another workshop, how about experience instead?

So far I am saying 'Yes'.

As of today the Miracle of Trust workshop that I was promoting is no longer happening. I have booked a venue and am unsure if there will be financial obligations and I have spent funds on promotions and printing.

Oh, NO! My old self would say. But new me is saying "Wow, I wonder what is going to happen next".

This is partially due to the fact that I had intuitively gotten the message to not worry about low enrollment in the course because it was not going to happen. Not worrying is always a good message, no matter what the 'great' reason for worrying might be.

I am feeling a strange inner peace, mixed with interest and excitement at how this will all turn out.

I must say, there is tangible and 'here and now' benefits to practicing Trust and being in the place of still hearing my ego but not having it determine my mood and behavior.

I am going to choose creativity over anxiety today.

I will keep you posted.

Love and light,
Fawna

No comments:

Post a Comment